Back-End Developer Tartu/Tallinn
Axinom is looking for new Software Development Team Member to help develop back-end solutions based on Node.js and .NET technology stacks. You will join a team working with global known customers in media and aerospace industries.
We offer competitive salary in combination with flexibility regarding work hours and home office. Axinom provides international, diverse and flat company structure work environment.
Your daily tasks would be
- Producing stable and readable code covered by automated tests
- Developing new features, extending and optimising existing functionalities
- Taking active part in full software life cycle
- Working closely with and providing feedback to the other team members
- Making sure it works not just on your machine
- Fluency in English
- General knowledge about software development and its life cycle
- Hands-on experience with Node.js OR .NET OR similar technology stacks
- Healthy amount of technical curiosity
- Personal skills: able and willing to discuss tricky technical problems, balance individual initiative with team work requirements, drive to learn and develop
- Experience with source code and work management software (JIRA, DevOps, etc.)
- Experience with any of the following programming languages and technologies: TS, C#, ReactJS, T-SQL, PostgreSQL, GraphQL
- Experience with cloud services: Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, etc.
- Career opportunities, individual approach, competitive salary
- Trainings & professional development
- Team events
- A dynamic & international team
- A friendly and pleasant working atmosphere in our open space office
- … and much more
Axinom is a company with more than 20 years of experience in software development for well known global media and transportation companies. Our software powers the wireless seat-back IFE system of one of the largest US carriers, enables video streaming for over 63 million Indian viewers, allows aircraft seats to talk to the crew, and entertains the passenger on-board the biggest Baltic coach service.
We nurture depth of talent, and promote collaboration and initiative. We also put our values of versatility, passion, and innovation to practice. So apply today to be a part of our initiative to shape the future digital content and services.