Developer in Continuous Delivery Tartu/Tallinn
Axinom solves the evolving challenges in digital content and services management, processing, security, delivery, and deployment. Throughout the years, we have enabled some of the biggest media and transportation companies to build and serve scalable entertainment, connectivity, and IoT solutions.
Our software powers the wireless seatback IFE system of one of the largest US carriers, enables video streaming for over 63 million Indian viewers, allows aircraft seats to talk to the crew, and entertains the passenger on-board the biggest Baltic coach service.
We nurture depth of talent, and promote collaboration and initiative. We also put our values of versatility, passion, and innovation to practice. So apply today to be a part of our initiative to shape the future digital content and services.
Axionom is looking for a bright and open-minded developer, who is tired of coding one feature after another and looking for the next step in their successful software development career. As our Developer in Continuous Delivery you will help our teams strive for excellence by implementing the best practices for Continuous Delivery.
You will be doing
- Efficient automated build and deployment processes
- Integrating Automated Testing into the Integration and Deployment Pipeline – Tests-as-Code
- Asciidoc-based documentation aggregated and published with Antora – Documentation-as-Code
- Automated infrastructure provisioning, mostly cloud based (Azure and AWS) – Infrastructure-as-Code
- Designing scalable multi-tenant deployment architecture
- Security: security check in the build pipeline, application reviews, pentests, security-monitoring of the production systems
- Logging: introducing efficient and secure logging practices, coaching the teams, automated log processing to gain knowledge
- Monitoring: automated responses on the alert during operation
- … and a lot more
If you only have experience in some of the above fields, please still apply and we will find the application field for you. But you need to be passionate about Continuous Delivery and automating everything.
- 3+ years working experience as a software developer
- Proficiency in any programming language (beneficial: Python, and/or any type safe language)
- Day-to-day use of the modern development practices, such as Refactoring, Unit Testing, usage of Containers
- Very good understanding of software development life cycle, CI/CD practices, source control system
- Good knowledge of microservice architecture patterns
- Hands-on-experience with Docker
- Hands-on-experience with Linux systems (intermediate command-line user level)
- Language proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Good communication and strong documentation skills
- University Degree
- Hands-on-experience with Kubernetes
- Clouds: Azure, AWS
- Terraform, Ansible
- Bash, PowerShell
- .NET/C#/SQL Server
- Understanding of security topics
- Career opportunities, individual approach, competitive salary
- Trainings & professional development
- Team events
- A dynamic & international team
- A friendly and pleasant working atmosphere in our open space office
- … and much more