Digital Marketing Specialist Tartu/Tallinn, Colombo
As our digital marketing specialist, you will help create a compelling and effective digital presence for Axinom. You’ll be responsible for developing and optimizing digital marketing strategy, social media outreach, advertising, campaigns, and SEO. We are looking for someone well versed in creating a digital footprint through effective digital campaigns.
Axinom solves the evolving challenges in digital content and services management, processing, security, delivery, and deployment. We have enabled some of the biggest media and transportation companies to build and serve scalable entertainment, connectivity, and IoT solutions throughout the years.
We have achieved many feats in the aviation and media industry, such as powering the wireless seatback IFE system of the largest US carrier and enabling OTT video streaming for over 63 million viewers. Our software allows aircraft seats to talk to the crew and entertains the passenger on-board the biggest Baltic coach service.
As a company, we nurture depth of talent, promote collaboration, and appreciate initiatives. We also put our values of versatility, passion, and innovation to practice. Apply today to be a part of our initiative to shape future digital content and services!
- Planning and execution of digital marketing activities, including demand generation, PPC, ABM, SEO, email, and social media
- Analysis, measurement, and reporting of campaign performance against defined KPIs
- Expand, optimize, and maintain the social media presence via multiple channels
- Researching topics, tools, and industry trends to gather insights for optimization and growth
- Coordinating and collaborating with internal teams to create compelling campaigns and growth tactics
- Coordinating with the external agencies, suppliers for campaigns and advertising
- Execute user experience engagement and optimization for the website through A/B testing
- Experiment and test new channels for lead generation and outreach
- High proficiency in the English language
- Previous experience in digital marketing with knowledge of PPC ad networks, LinkedIn, and email marketing
- Knowledge of web publications, SEO, and related tools (Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Google Search Console, etc.)
- Knowledge of pixel placement, conversion tracking, audience optimization, and tracking of campaign results
- Creative and solution-oriented approach, with self starter attitude and good time management skills
- Affinity for B2B marketing and for learning new technologies
- Career opportunities, individual approach, competitive salary
- Trainings & professional development
- Team events
- A dynamic & international team
- A friendly and pleasant working atmosphere in our open space office
- …and much more