Lead DevOps Engineer Colombo
As our Lead DevOps Engineer, you will be building and maintaining highly available and scalable production systems. As part of our experienced DevOps team, you would be working closely with our engineers to implement tools which increase production system stability.
Axinom solves the evolving challenges in digital content and services management, processing, security, delivery, and deployment. Throughout the years, we have enabled some of the biggest media and transportation companies to build and serve scalable entertainment, connectivity, and IoT solutions.
Our software powers the wireless seatback IFE system of one of the largest US carriers, enables video streaming for over 63 million Indian viewers, allows aircraft seats to talk to the crew, and entertains the passenger on-board the biggest Baltic coach service.
We nurture depth of talent, and promote collaboration and initiative. We also put our values of versatility, passion, and innovation to practice. So apply today to be a part of our initiative to shape the future digital content and services.
- Building and maintaining highly available and scalable production systems
- Managing core production systems, including frequent changes and updates
- Rapidly identify and resolve problems in production systems by handling complex service faults
- Developing tools to improve our pipeline while improve technologies and processes with maintaining a rapid delivery cycle.
- Working closely with engineers to implement the tools to increase the team velocity and production system stability
- Measuring performance of environment of applications with system and log tools
- Designing and implementing secure automation solutions for development, testing, and production environments
- Managing continuous integration and delivery pipeline to maximize efficiency
- Securing, scaling and managing Linux virtual environments
- Developing and maintaining solutions for operational administration, system/data backup, disaster recovery and security/performance monitoring
- Continuously evaluating existing systems with industry standards and make recommendations for improvement
- Managing, tracking and documenting changes to infrastructure code with source control tools
- 5+ years working experience in a similar position
- Ample knowledge & vast experience in systems automation, orchestration, deployment, and implementation
- Solid understanding of Terraform, Docker and Kubernetes
- Previous experience in the software development process and tools and languages like Python, PostgreSQL, Shell scripting, TypeScript and Git
- Language proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Advanced knowledge of Linux
- Good communication and strong documentation skills
- Adapt quickly in constantly changing circumstances and enjoy fast-paced environment – swift context switching comes naturally to you
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT Engineering, Programming or related technical field
- Experience with Ansible
- Advanced expertise in security topics
- Experience of Windows systems
- Programming experience (any language)
- Career opportunities, individual approach, competitive salary
- Trainings & professional development
- Team events
- A dynamic & international team
- A friendly and pleasant working atmosphere in our open space office
- … and much more