Market Research Analyst Vienna
Axinom is a software development company that serves the media & entertainment, and aerospace & mobility industries with digital products focusing on management, delivery, deployment, and security of digital content. Throughout the years, we have enabled some of the biggest broadcasters, telecommunication operators, airlines, and technology providers to build and serve scalable entertainment, connectivity, and IoT solutions.
We are looking for proactive and curious Market Research Analysts in both full-time and in a part-time position (50%). As a Market Research Analyst, you will gather information about competitors, customers, partners, technologies, and overall market developments. Additionally, you will contribute to analyzing and interpreting this information, and will spread the results within the company.
You will be part of the Research Team, which is currently in the phase of being established in Vienna. Therefore, we are searching for a team member that is motivated to think out of the box and to help us shape how research endeavors are undertaken at Axinom.
Axinom nurtures depth of talent, and promotes collaboration and initiative. We also put our values of versatility, passion, and innovation to practice. So apply today to be a part of our initiative to shape the future digital content and services.
- Gather information about:
- (potential) competitors, customers, and partners concerning pricing, marketing activities, product features, technologies, figures, and projects (regularly)
- market developments concerning new entrants, supply & demand trends, and figures (regularly)
- product features of other providers to inform product development (ad-hoc)
- potential new markets and segments to inform strategic decision making (ad-hoc)
- Analyze and interpret information gathered beforehand to produce relevant results revealing chances and threats for Axinom
- Present and spread results among internal target groups via various media (Wiki pages, presentations, calls, meetings, videos, etc.)
- Learn about and stay up to date with current developments within the company especially concerning strategy, business, and product development
- Proficiency in the English language
- Affinity for familiarizing oneself with new concepts especially in the areas of software development and business
- Previous education and/or experience in Business Administration, Business Informatics, Information Technology, or similar fields (or in acquisition)
- Ability to structure information and present results comprehensibly
- Good communication skills
- Flexible and proactive approach
- Good time management skills
- Previous experience in market research, software business, and media & entertainment and/or aerospace & mobility industries is beneficial
- Individual approach, competitive salary
- Comfortable working environment in a co-working space
- Team events
- Flexible and family-friendly working conditions
- Innovative & international team
- … and much more