Senior Back-End Developer Colombo
Axinom is looking for a Senior Software Development Team Member to help develop backend solutions based on Node.js and .NET technology stacks. You will join a team that works with global known customers in media and aerospace industries.
We offer competitive salary in combination with flexibility regarding work hours and home office. Axinom provides international, diverse and flat company structure work environment.
Your daily tasks would be
- Take ownership, maintain and improve your components
- Drive full software development cycle
- Requirements elaboration in discussion with team members and customer technical staff (review)
- Produce stable and readable code covered by automated tests
- Manage own work items, source code and documentation using DevOps, Confluence and Git
- Strong experience (4+ years) with .NET or JS/TS (Node.js)
- Strong debugging/troubleshooting skills
- Extensive knowledge of object-oriented programming, databases and application architecture
- Fluency in English
- Personal skills: able and willing to discuss tricky technical problems, balance individual initiative with team work requirements, drive to learn and develop
- Experience with cloud services: Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, etc.
- Experience with messaging services: Rabbit MQ, Service Bus, etc.
- Experience with any of the following programming languages and technologies: TS, C#, ReactJS, T-SQL, PostgreSQL, GraphQL
- Career opportunities, individual approach, competitive salary
- Trainings & professional development
- Team events
- A dynamic & international team
- A friendly and pleasant working atmosphere in our open space office
- … and much more
Axinom is a company with more than 20 years of experience in software development for well known global media and transportation companies. Our software powers the wireless seat-back IFE system of one of the largest US carriers, enables video streaming for over 63 million Indian viewers, allows aircraft seats to talk to the crew, and entertains the passenger on-board the biggest Baltic coach service.
We nurture depth of talent, and promote collaboration and initiative. We also put our values of versatility, passion, and innovation to practice. So apply today to be a part of our initiative to shape the future digital content and services.