Senior Software Engineer (Node.js) Tartu/Tallinn
Axinom is looking for a Senior Software Engineer who has the skills and passion to work with modern technology stack of a back-end system. You will join a well-experienced team of IT experts working on the next generation of services for the media and aerospace industries.
Your daily tasks and responsibilities
- Working with containerized environments
- Working with relational and document-based databases
- Use of modern development practices such as Refactoring, Automated testing and Continuous Delivery
- Developing high-quality, fast, and reusable code
- Take ownership of features from design to implementation and testing to deployment
- Striving for quality by writing software tests
- Designing and developing new services and APIs for applications
- Good knowledge of Server Backend Development, REST APIs
- At least 3+ years experience in software development
- Experience with evaluating code quality, performance & security
- Strong debugging/troubleshooting skills
- Proficient in English
- Like to read, design, explain and share technical plans & decisions
- Enthusiastic, and like to confront your views with your team & other developers while keeping a fair and open mind
- Analytical thinking, wish to learn and develop, good communication skills
- Good understanding of design patterns and concepts of modular application
Nice to have skills
- Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS
- Frontend Technologies (ReactJS, AngularJS, Vue)
- GraphQL API
- Career opportunities, individual approach, competitive salary
- Trainings & professional development
- Team events
- A dynamic & international team
- A friendly and pleasant working atmosphere in our open space office
- … and much more
Axinom solves the evolving challenges in digital content and services management, processing, security, delivery, and deployment. Throughout the years, we have enabled some of the biggest media and transportation companies to build and serve scalable entertainment, connectivity, and IoT solutions.
Our software powers the wireless seatback IFE system of one of the largest US carriers, enables video streaming for over 63 million Indian viewers, allows aircraft seats to talk to the crew, and entertains the passenger on-board the biggest Baltic coach service.
We nurture depth of talent, and promote collaboration and initiative. We also put our values of versatility, passion, and innovation to practice. So apply today to be a part of our initiative to shape the future digital content and services.