Senior Software Engineer (Support) Colombo
As a Senior Software Support Engineer, you will be part of our service delivery team, guiding our customers on the integration of our products, developing PoCs, and troubleshooting integration issues. We work with globally known customers in the media and aerospace industries.
We offer a competitive salary in combination with flexibility regarding work hours and home office. Axinom provides an international, diverse, and flat company structure and work environment.
Your daily tasks would be
- Develop software tools to assist in daily work and automate repetitive tasks
- Develop Proof of Concept applications and spike solutions to match customer requirements
- Guide customers on the integration of Axinom Products into their solutions
- Troubleshoot software integration issues
- Analyze the usage patterns and identify potential problems before they become visible
- Be the point of contact between our potential customers and us during the evaluation process
- At least two years of experience as a software developer
- Good understanding of integrating Web APIs, JWT, Docker
- Previous experience in customer interaction & communication
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical thinking, research, and development skills
- Knowledge and experience in Cloud technologies (Azure/AWS)
- Experience in using shell scripting languages like PowerShell & bash
- Career opportunities, individual approach, competitive salary
- Trainings & professional development
- Team events
- A dynamic & international team
- A friendly and pleasant working atmosphere in our open space office
- … and much more
Axinom is a company with more than 20 years of experience in software development for well known global media and transportation companies. Our software powers the wireless seat-back IFE system of one of the largest US carriers, enables video streaming for over 63 million Indian viewers, allows aircraft seats to talk to the crew, and entertains the passenger on-board the biggest Baltic coach service.
We nurture depth of talent, and promote collaboration and initiative. We also put our values of versatility, passion, and innovation to practice. So apply today to be a part of our initiative to shape the future digital content and services.