Senior Software Tester Tartu/Tallinn
Axinom solves the evolving challenges in digital content and services management, processing, security, delivery, and deployment. Throughout the years, we have enabled some of the biggest media and transportation companies to build and serve scalable entertainment, connectivity, and IoT solutions.
Our software powers the wireless seatback IFE system of one of the largest US airline, enables video streaming for over 63 million Indian viewers, allows aircraft seats to talk to the crew, and entertains the passenger on-board the biggest Baltic coach service.
We nurture the depth of talent and promote collaboration and initiative. We also put our values of versatility, passion, and innovation to practice. So apply today to be a part of our initiative to shape the future digital content and services.
Axinom is looking for a Senior Software Tester to work on media/entertainment solutions. As a Senior Software Tester, you will be performing testing activities as well as planning and coordinating testing efforts.
We are looking for a person, who is ready to take initiative, thinks critically, and has strong attention to details.
- Plan, design and manage test scenarios
- Develop test strategies and estimate test efforts
- Perform testing on various applications and their integration
- Support customer communication
- Review requirements and design specifications
- Anticipate, mitigate, and escalate risks or issues
- Keep up with latest testing methodologies
- Advocate good testing principles
- At least 2 years of previous software testing experience
- Technical ability to work with API-s, logs, databases, command line, storages, cloud resources, configuration files etc
- Basic knowledge of SQL, XML, JSON, HTML, CSS
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- Ability to envision business situations
- Analytical, initiative, decisive, well organized and thorough
- Higher education in IT (or in acquisition)
- Previous experience in test automation and/or leading a team of software testers
- Experience or willingness to learn about release/delivery/quality management
- Career opportunities, individual approach, competitive salary
- Trainings & professional development
- Team events
- A dynamic & international team
- A friendly and pleasant working atmosphere in our open space office
- …and much more