Tech Lead (Node.js) Colombo
Axinom is looking for a Tech Lead (Node.js) who has the skills and passion to work with modern technology stack of a back-end system. You will join a well-experienced team of IT experts working on the next generation of services for the media and aerospace industries.
Your daily tasks and responsibilities
- Be the technology lead for the team, take the ownership of the high-quality deliverables and be accountable.
- Understanding requirements, writing specifications, use case analysis, maintenance of project documentation
- Designing, developing and maintaining efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Working closely with the engineers and ensure unit testing, integration testing, and code reviews are done promptly
- Designing of project architecture, object model, database structure etc
- Focusing on the technical aspects, drives project implementation cooperating with a Project Manager/Unit Lead
- Managing the tasks assigned to team and other developers
- Working on facilitating established best practices and knowledge exchange on architecture level
- Defining and improving development process
- Broad knowledge of the software development process and its technologies
- Expertise in building APIs (RESTful) using Node.js
- At least 4 years of working experience in building complex applications professionally and 2 year as a lead
- Eager to explore new technologies and always ready to face new challenges
- Personal skills: analytical thinking, ability and will to be the team leader, ambition to learn and develop, great communication skills
- A good understanding of best practices of software engineering and ability to define and drive this within the team
- Fluency in English
Nice to have skills
- Frontend Technologies (ReactJS)
- GraphQL API
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS
- Career opportunities, individual approach, competitive salary
- Trainings & professional development
- Team events
- A dynamic & international team
- A friendly and pleasant working atmosphere in our open space office
- … and much more
Axinom solves the evolving challenges in digital content and services management, processing, security, delivery, and deployment. Throughout the years, we have enabled some of the biggest media and transportation companies to build and serve scalable entertainment, connectivity, and IoT solutions.
Our software powers the wireless seatback IFE system of one of the largest US carriers, enables video streaming for over 63 million Indian viewers, allows aircraft seats to talk to the crew, and entertains the passenger on-board the biggest Baltic coach service.
We nurture depth of talent, and promote collaboration and initiative. We also put our values of versatility, passion, and innovation to practice. So apply today to be a part of our initiative to shape the future digital content and services.