Technical Support Engineer Colombo
As a Technical Support Engineer you would be assisting a global list of companies that run their mission-critical applications based on Axinom products. As part of our engineering team, you would work directly with leading companies in media and transport.
Axinom solves the evolving challenges in digital content and services management, processing, security, delivery, and deployment. Throughout the years, we have enabled some of the biggest media and transportation companies to build and serve scalable entertainment, connectivity, and IoT solutions.
Our software powers the wireless seatback IFE system of one of the largest US carriers, enables video streaming for over 63 million Indian viewers, allows aircraft seats to talk to the crew, and entertains the passenger on-board the biggest Baltic coach service.
We nurture depth of talent, and promote collaboration and initiative. We also put our values of versatility, passion, and innovation to practice. So apply today to be a part of our initiative to shape the future digital content and services.
Your daily tasks would be
- Guide customers on how to integrate Axinom Products into their platforms
- Analyze logs and identify potential issues in the integrations
- Design POC’s to match customer requirements
- Be the point of contact between us and our potential customers during the evaluation process
- Respond via email and chat, to customer requests offering technical support
- Present comprehensive information regarding Axinom Products
- Act as an advocate for customers with internal teams
- Update our extensive knowledge base with support content, articles, and guidelines
- 3+ years of experience as a software developer
- Experience in Customer interaction & communication
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- Good understanding of integrating REST APIs
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Excellent troubleshooting and research skills, analytical thinking, passion for software / IT, wish to learn and develop
- Work unsupervised on several activities concurrently, taking ownership and prioritizing accordingly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Development –.NET Core, React/Angular, or other front-end frameworks
- Databases – MS SQL, performance tuning, database scaling
- Knowledge and experience in Cloud technologies, Azure/AWS
- Knowledge in using scripting languages like PowerShell & bash
- Knowledge on Linux
- Knowledge of media industry specifics — video encoding, different video formats, video delivery over the internet, encryption algorithms.
- Career opportunities, individual approach, competitive salary
- Trainings & professional development
- Team events
- A dynamic & international team
- A friendly and pleasant working atmosphere in our open space office
- … and much more