Application Engineer Colombo
As an Application Engineer, you will be assisting a global list of companies that run their mission-critical applications based on Axinom products. As part of our engineering team, you would work directly with leading companies in the media and transportation areas.
Axinom solves the evolving challenges in digital content and services management, processing, security, delivery, and deployment. Throughout the years, we have enabled some of the biggest media and transportation companies to build and serve scalable entertainment, connectivity, and IoT solutions.
Our software powers the wireless seatback IFE system of one of the largest US carriers, enables video streaming for over 63 million Indian viewers, allows aircraft seats to talk to the crew, and entertains the passenger on-board the biggest Baltic coach service.
We nurture depth of talent, and promote collaboration and initiative. We also put our values of versatility, passion, and innovation to practice. So apply today to be a part of our initiative to shape the future digital content and services.
Your daily tasks would be
- Guide customers on the integration of Axinom Products into their solutions
- Develop PoC’s and spike solutions to match customer requirements
- Troubleshoot the integration issues
- Analyze the usage patterns and identify potential problems before they become visible
- Be the point of contact between us and our potential customers during the evaluation process
- Respond via email and chat, to customer requests offering technical support
- Present comprehensive information regarding Axinom Products
- Act as an advocate for customers with internal teams. Be involved in the product roadmaps planning.
- Develop tools to assist in daily work and to automate repetitive tasks
- Update our extensive knowledge base with support content, articles, and guidelines
- Experience in customer interaction & communication
- Good understanding of integrating REST APIs
- Excellent troubleshooting and research skills, analytical thinking, passion for software / IT, wish to learn and develop
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Work unsupervised on several activities concurrently, taking ownership and prioritizing accordingly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Front-end development, preferably with React or Angular
- Databases – MS SQL, performance tuning, database scaling
- Knowledge and experience in Cloud technologies, Azure/AWS
- Knowledge in using scripting languages like PowerShell & bash
- Knowledge on Linux
- Knowledge of media industry specifics — video encoding, video formats, video delivery over the internet, encryption algorithms, DRM.
- Career opportunities, individual approach, competitive salary
- Trainings & professional development
- Team events
- A dynamic & international team
- A friendly and pleasant working atmosphere in our open space office
- … and much more