Test Automation Engineer Tartu/Tallinn, Colombo
Axinom solves the evolving challenges in digital content and services management, processing, security, delivery, and deployment. Throughout the years, we have enabled some of the biggest media and transportation companies to build and serve scalable entertainment, connectivity, and IoT solutions.
Our software powers the wireless seatback IFE system of one of the largest US airline, enables video streaming for over 63 million Indian viewers, allows aircraft seats to talk to the crew, and entertains the passenger on-board the biggest Baltic coach service.
We nurture the depth of talent and promote collaboration and initiative. We also put our values of versatility, passion, and innovation to practice. So apply today to be a part of our initiative to shape the future digital content and services.
Axinom is looking for a talented Test Automation Engineer to join our team and support us in building great products using modern technologies. We would need your expertise to establish a test automation process within one of our newest product teams.
Your daily tasks and responsibilities
- Establish a test automation process in cooperation with other team members
- Instruct and educate team members on test automation best practices
- Understanding the solution, having an overview of existing tests, and finding ways to improve test coverage
- Creating and maintaining automated tests for web applications as well as APIs
- Good knowledge of test automation tools like Cypress, Selenium, or comparable
- Good knowledge of software testing principles
- Working experience as an automation engineer, software tester, or software developer
- Language proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Open-mindedness and eagerness to learn new things
- Experience with setting up and maintaining a test automation suite
- Experience in working with GraphQL APIs
- Knowledge of React and NodeJS
- Experience with CI Systems (Azure Pipelines, Jenkins)
- Higher education in IT
- Career opportunities, individual approach, competitive salary
- Trainings & professional development
- Team events
- A dynamic & international team
- A friendly and pleasant working atmosphere in our open space office
- …and much more